Saturday, February 8, 2020

Expanding the Politics section

I really don't like politics, never have.

I already have a politics section on the blog but up to now it only had 6 entries, that is how much I stay away from politics. However, in this day and age it is impossible to stay away from it it seems.

And, I have some saved political articles that I don't want to lose, so this seems as good as any place to post them. (I really don't want to create another blog just for some political articles.)

So, as politics seems to become more and more in our faces I will occasionally put some articles up here. I will post quite a few here to begin with over the next little bit but once I clear out the politics folder they will be come less and less frequent.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment