Monday, April 8, 2013

The blog list is done

Well, the work is complete.....sort of.

I now have several blogs listed to the left. These are blogs that have passed the initial "worthiness" test but they are going to have to stay on their toes.

Like most people, I don't come to the Internet and visit an LDS inspired website to have my testimony torn down, I come to have it lifted up. So, the list at the left will be a "living" list I guess you could say. When I find a worthy blog I will add it, if a blog lets go of the iron rod I will drop it.

Some might be saying that I sound like I am full of myself. Well, I'm not, I'm just saying that I am saddened by some of the cantankerous blogs that are out there.

So I am going to do my best to keep an up-to-date blog that is always uplifting and interesting. I am also going to keep it pleasing to the eye, (some of these blogs were so bizarre looking I had a hard time adjusting my eyes) and I will keep the information easy to understand. Nobody will need to come to my blog with a Masters in Religious Theological Socio-Economic Criteria-ism.

So come check my blog out as often as you would like and I will do my best to always have something interesting and enjoyable to look at.

2 comments:

  1. I predict you will cut a blog or two from the list if you continue to monitor them. I hope it will not be www.millennialstar.org. :)

    ReplyDelete